DO THE GOOD STUFF
(As of May 1, 2018)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In addition, for some of our services, you may be asked to provide your health and wellness goals and concerns. Furthermore, we may also automatically collect and store information about your activities and your computer or mobile device. This information may include, but is not limited to:
· Your IP address;
· Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
· Your preferences and settings (time zone, language etc.);
· Your mobile device’s unique ID number;
· Your geographic location;
· The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Properties;
· The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
· How long you visited our Properties and which services and features you used.
We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information and aggregated public information from you using third-party services in order to improve the quality of the services we provide you.
Do The Good Stuff uses all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, for several general purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
· Providing the availability of the Properties and services to you;
· Providing you with service information and news;
· Supporting and improving the services offered;
· Contacting you for feedback about our services;
· Conducting research about Do The Good Stuff’s customer base or services;
· Notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy;
· Protecting ourselves and other users of our Properties;
· Contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as demographic data, to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Properties and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information, to other companies or people for various reasons, including, but not limited to:
· If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide our services.
· With vendors that provide a service on or through the Properties.
· With analytics providers (such as Google Analytics) which use tracking technologies to collect information about our users’ computer or mobile devices and their online activities in order to help us better understand how our Properties are being used.
· To keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
· If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, government regulation, or other government authority or in cooperation with an investigation by law enforcement or other governmental authority.
· If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by a court order, subpoena, in connection with litigation, illegal or infringing activity, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Properties.
· In connection with a change of control, corporate reorganization, sale or merger with another entity, or if Do The Good Stuff should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
· To our affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, partners, or other entities under our common control.
· To protect the safety of any party.
· When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
Do The Good Stuff’s disclosures may occur under circumstances where we may not be authorized to advise you of such action. Do The Good Stuff may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
When you visit our Properties we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to enhance your experience on the Properties (such as storing your preferences), collect statistical data, and track how you use our Properties. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured to accept them automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, please configure your browser settings accordingly, but note that in doing so you may be unable to experience certain features of the Properties. Additionally, we may use other mechanisms, including, but not limited to, web beacons and pixel tags, on web pages, ads and emails in order to access cookies, track user activities (such as how many times a page was viewed), customize our service offerings to you, and/or measure the popularity of our features and services. Web beacons can be refused when delivered via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via e-mail, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) e-mails via your e-mail software. Although these mechanisms are similar to cookies, they are different in that they are not stored on your computer, and therefore cannot be disabled through your browser.
MOBILE DEVICE ID
As part of our Properties we may release mobile or other software applications (the “Applications”). These Applications may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Analytics providers also may use device IDs to track information about usage of the Applications.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Do The Good Stuff does not currently incorporate a self-regulatory protocol with regards to internet browsers using Do Not Track signals nor does it impose any protocol on third parties with whom it may share user data.
You may subscribe to our newsletters in order to receive updates about Do The Good Stuff, our services, special promotions and other offerings. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can click or tap the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter to be removed from our subscription list.
You may e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. Do The Good Stuff endeavors to read messages received and to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment or inquiry, we may file your correspondences with Do The Good Stuff, including emails, for future reference regarding improvements to the Properties.
The Properties may contain links to other websites. Do The Good Stuff is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Properties to read the privacy statements of each website that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
Our Properties are not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of eighteen (18).
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information from us once every calendar year regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a copy of the information disclosed by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Do The Good Stuff, LLC.
WeWork c/o Do The Good Stuff
750 N. San Vicente Boulevard, Suite 800 West
Los Angeles, California 90069