We do we
the print edition
Welcome to WE DO WE, a list we curate monthly to respond to your questions and feature your ideas. This list doesn't rely on expert opinions, but instead creates space for us to put our heads together, solve problems, and enjoy the process. First, here's what's new from DTGS:
New Pod: WE DO WE!
In Ep #1: Podcasts Are the New Therapists we talk about habits, living life on our own terms, and eating tortilla chips for dinner.
💡for your collaboration💡
Here are questions you've recently asked. Click to add your thoughts or ask a new question.
- Do you have any suggestions for ways to eat healthier besides salads?
- How do I know when I need to stop working and how do I find more ways to rest?
- How the hell do people balance school and working out?!
- What are the best Pandora stations for cardio?
- What do I do about acne on my back?
- What are some workout pants that aren't see through?
- How do you do body positivity when weight loss is actually needed?
- Vaginas! How do I take care of it? No really?
- What's an affordable alternative to Crossfit style workouts?
- Any tips for staying motivated to exercise?
- How can I cook fast and healthy based on seasonal vegetables and fruits?
Community favorite shows, pods, books, apps, and products.
- OJ: Made in America – ESPN & Hulu
- Big Little Lies TV – HBO
- 2 Dope Queens – iTunes, Spotify, & More
- This American Life – iTunes, Spotify & More
- Pod Save America – iTunes, Spotify & More
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed – Amazon
- Shrill by Lindy West – Amazon
- Headspace – Mindfulness App
- Laura Mercier's Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter – Sephora
- Keep Cup (re-usable to-go cup) – Amazon
⚡️for the next round⚡️
Add your questions, ideas, and feedback.
We'll feature them where they fit in future editions of We Do We (print and audio).